Donald Sterling The Most Hated Man In America - @TheBuzzer

Loading...
416 Vistas
Published
A new poll came out Thursday, saying that 92 percent of Americans hate Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. What about the other 8 percent?

@TheBuzzer is a daily sports commentary, pop culture, and variety show for the social media generation. Stop by for new videos Monday through Friday featuring our hosts Andy Nesbitt and Aja Dang as well as our awesome guests from around the The Buzzer sports universe.
Categoría
Deporte
Inicia Sesión o Registrate para dejar comentarios.
Anímate! Se el primero en comentar este video